Thormask Premium ™ LLC - Trump 24 JFK Jr The Freedom Ticket Shirt
This is one great way to put your personal stamp on a gift for someone special (or tailor it specifically to that someone special's style). Start from scratch to make your own concert t-shirts, college t-shirts, funny t-shirts, gym t-shirts, mothers day t-shirt, fathers day shirts, valentines day shirts, birthday shirts or much more special occasions. Every order is reviewed by an expert artist, confirming that your design turns out exactly the way you envisioned it! Custom clothing is also an excellent gift idea for tradeshows, reunions or corporate gifts.
If you love this shirt, please click on the link to buy it now: Trump 24 JFK Jr The Freedom Ticket Shirt, hoodie, long sleeve tee
Usually when I drive down the highway, I go to the very last stop where it slows down and the highway ends and spits you into a residential area. In this case, I always drive down the left lane because that’s the lane I have to use until a certain light when the right lane opens. Sometimes people don’t notice the highway is ending and speed limit is slower and will whirl around me. TLDR: I don’t move when people are speeding crazy. If they desperately want to speed, they can figure out how to move around me, I’m not going to try to move for them. People might say “but people might speed because of an emergency.” To that I argue that there’s rules for driving and they need to call for a police escort if there is a true emergency. You can’t just drive reckless even if you think it’s justified. You can’t expect me to swerve out of your way like a pussy. If you’re so smart and so fast, I’m sure you’ll figure it out. It is only a problem when the person in the left lane is going less than the people on the right. Or, alternatively, if they see a car in front of you and think that somehow, if you move aside, that car in front of you will miraculously go faster.

I live in Florida in a larger city. If someone wants to speed 20 over, I feel like they can be dangerous and go around me themself, I’m not gonna try to jump lanes and slow myself down to the 20under that the slow lane is going. So I don’t move for speeding psychos, I will move for people when they’re reasonable. I shouldn’t be the morality police but sometimes I don’t know what to do against crazy drivers other than hold my position. The main reason is if I’m driving more than 30 miles to my destination. The inside lane is the “get on and off the highway” lane and the outside is the “traveling” lane in this case. I think I learned this from growing up in a northern state with smaller roads and highways. It’s not a fine technique when there’s 3 or more lanes though.

When I know that I have a left turn coming up, why would I wait to get in the left lane, and potentially not be able to get over? Besides, that law was absolutely intended for highways when it was written, which makes sense because you only enter or exit a highway from the rightmost lane. If I’m in a highway, I’ll stay in the right lane if the law wants me to Because I'm in a perpetual state of passing, but if someone is going faster than me (not often) then I get over to respect the new road king. My boyfriend is from Massachusetts and he says that there it's not a thing, it's just another lane. Okay, even if that were true, it's a passing lane here, babe. You're getting passed on the right. Move the fuck over!!!
Product detail for this product:
Suitable for Women/Men/Girl/Boy, Fashion 3D digital print drawstring hoodies, long sleeve with big pocket front. It’s a good gift for birthday/Christmas and so on, The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness, The print on the item might be slightly different from pictures for different batch productions, There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations, and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching, Low Iron if Necessary
Vist our store at: Thormask Premium ™ LLC
This product belong to hung1
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét